Corporate Sustainability/ESG Design
This service is designed to equip organizations with the capabilities needed to respond to environmental, social and governance material issues relating to their business.
Why your Organization needs this service
- Enhanced Corporate/Brand Reputation: enhances customer and investors acquisition, attracts quality talents aligned with corporate sustainable development vision
- Risk Reduction: identify immediate & long-term risks (e.g., material and labor availability, evolving regulations, supply chain risks) across ESG themes in order to reduce disruptions and loses.
- Opportunity Management: Shifting market & non-market conditions can expose unmet needs for new products/services, unserved or underserved customer bases, and strategic relationships for addressing ESG issues.
- Culture and Intrinsic Value: Greater workforce productivity and organizational resilience.
Value Organizations get from our CS/ESG Design
- Enterprise/corporate sustainable development policies and objectives
- Monitoring and reporting systems
- Aligned sustainable development policies and objectives with competitive and financial strategies
- Supply chain compatibility assessment and report
- Aligned sustainable development policy and objectives with enterprise culture
- Aligned sustainable development policy and objectives with enterprise operations and processes
- Retraining activities across staff tiers